PRINTING AND SELLING
- How do I download and print your files?
After purchase, you will receive a link to download your file. Once downloaded, you can print from any supplier of your choice.
- Can I use your files to create t-shirts/mugs/accessories to sell?
Yes, you can sell up to 250 physical products. I just ask to credit Camila Prints in your captions / descriptions. If you plan to sell more than 250 units, please purchase an Extended License.
- I have a fabric shop. Can I print and sell your files by the yard?
Yes, you can sell up to 250 yards. I just ask to credit Camila Prints in your captions / descriptions. If you plan to sell more than 250 yards, purchase an Extended License.
- Can I use your files on my website?
Yes, you can use the files to create posts, backgrounds and social media content.
- What can't I do with your files?
You are not allowed to use any digital items or websites such as Zazzle, Cafepress, Merch by Amazon, Society6, Spoonflower etc.
- Do you only sell digital files? Is there any way I can buy your fabrics?
At the moment I only sell digital files. But I have a shop on Spoonflower where you can buy my patterns on fabrics. Shop here.
CUSTOM WORK AND EDITS
- Can you change the color of a file for me?
Send me an email with the color you would like to change and I will get back to you soon.
- Are you accepting custom orders?
I am not currently accepting custom orders. However, I do keep a list of new designs to create for my shop, so feel free to suggest if there's anything you'd like to see.
I work with Spoonflower to print all the samples I use in my videos and reels. The scale is 6x6 and the fabric is Modern Jersey.
I use Procreate and Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to create my files, mockups and covers.
Mockups are from